• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where to find what chars you have on different accounts. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Is there any way to see what chars you have per account? I haven't played in a while and was wanting to play on the Mischief server but forgot which accounts and chars I had there. And would hate to spend the $15 per account to find out what chars I have per account. I remember used to Magelo would show chars per account but don't think that's a thing anymore. Anyone have a solution?. I can search ini's for chars name and server but doesn't show me per account.

Solution
Is there any way to see what chars you have per account? I haven't played in a while and was wanting to play on the Mischief server but forgot which accounts and chars I had there. And would hate to spend the $15 per account to find out what chars I have per account. I remember used to Magelo would show chars per account but don't think that's a thing anymore. Anyone have a solution?. I can search ini's for chars name and server but doesn't show me per account.
the only thing you can do it check in yourEverQuest folder where you have accountname_characters.ini and they'll have the characters that your install knows you have on those accounts

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
33,964¢
the only thing you can do it check in yourEverQuest folder where you have accountname_characters.ini and they'll have the characters that your install knows you have on those accounts

Solution
RedCents
564¢
Assuming you know each of your account names and passwords then log into account management you can look up your account history for the last 2 years. That will show if you paid for that account. And that in turn would tell you if it was a TLP as they are pay only.

If its been longer than 2 years I would try a petition saying you forgot account name. Pretty sure they tell you which server it is on.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread