• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Where is....spellcast (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
This seems like a silly question. I mean ... EVERYBODY knows spellcast.inc is on the macroquest2.com site.

WHERE on the macroquest2.com site? If I search "spellcast", I get 17 pages of answers and I STILL can't find it.

I'd ask in THEIR forums, but you have to go thru hoops, launch a rocket, figure pi to 100 places and etc. before you can post :confused:

So, I'm asking HERE. Where stuff is nice and simple, and the people are friendly and harmless. :p

---
Oh. BTW: Does spellcast.inc work? or is there something better ?
Maybe that should come first.

Did you check the Snippets forum where all the includes are stored? Any file with a .inc extention is considered an include and should be in there. You can either search that forum or once inside it try Ctrl+f and find Spellcast.

Spellcast is similair to Spell_routines but I'll let your research figure out which is most suitable for your situation.

Zepher

Where is....spellcast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back