• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - When you come across another boxer in the wild (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
3,548¢
So I had 2 groups going last night. My mid-sized group on my primary accounts were busy rocking out CoD and grinding out 65, and my new team of FTPs accounts had just picked up 30 and were working on the bees over in Moors. In either spot I had generally been completely left alone and was not really paying attention to anyone being around me. Occasionally a higher level passes through the CoD door hunting names etc, but we rarely speak so its never an issue. In Moors I have been trying to stay out of the way of other people, but I am sure my stacks of bodies with stuff no one loots does draw some attention.

So there I am, focusing on the littles. My war is set up on MQ2war and pulling away - set to watch the shaman who is busily zapping through his life bar with canni. The dps is doing great - 2 zerks and 1 rogue, still too small to wipe the floor with things. But they get the job done. I am actively on my little bard trying to dial in a my settings a bit and figure out why he won't mez. FYI - when you forget to check which armor pcs have which musical instrument effect and you have no wind focus - you get no skills in wind instruments. Who knew? Once I figured out that miniature debacle I was dialing in the songs that worked best with the group.

I was only half-heartedly paying attention to the war pulling since all had been going so smooth when I noticed the war was pulling back a bee and what looked like a barbarian. WTF? I don't remember seeing barbs in this area before, only the bees and the weird looking mega-bixies bee tenders. When I really turned to get a full view I see that the barb is kind of stagger moving as if he is chasing the bee and not quite getting into range to hit it before it moves again. When the war gets the bee back into the group everyone jumps into action and the little barb warrior wanders off back to a group that I had not noticed was on the other side of the hill to my right.

Now I am hoping that I am not being "that guy" and pulling mobs from another group because I am a little bigger, have a full 6, have bard speed on, and really am only halfway watching the war. I send a tell - sorry about that, didn't notice you guys were down there. I will try not to pull from that side. The response I got was awesome; " It's cool, if we both turn down our pull radius a bit we should be fine. Plenty of bees around." :hfive:

Anyway, I got a kick out of it. Thought I would share.

Lol

Omg, setup your loot.ini (from mq2autoloot) to destroy the stuff you don’t want on those bodies. It’s really easy and it’ll look way less obvious that you’re boxing, especially if people are looking at you on the map.

Let me know if you want help.

Funny - When you come across another boxer in the wild
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back