• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What's new [1] (1 Viewer)

synicasm

RedCents
221¢
So I use the "What's new" tab at the top and after going through everything I can see that is "new" in the forums and the other tabs, I dont see any more BOLD entries yet there is often still something it thinks is new Indicated by the number by the whats new tab. I have looked and looked but cant find what it thinks is "new" that I am missing.

The only way to clear it is to Mark all messages as read, Which there are no unread messages.

What am I missing ?

So I use the "What's new" tab at the top and after going through everything I can see that is "new" in the forums and the other tabs, I dont see any more BOLD entries yet there is often still something it thinks is new Indicated by the number by the whats new tab. I have looked and looked but cant find what it thinks is "new" that I am missing.

The only way to clear it is to Mark all messages as read, Which there are no unread messages.

What am I missing ?
it sometimes happens when stuff gets merged with other threads - just hit "mark forum read" to clear

Question - What's new [1]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back