• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What would you do with FREE Level 2 for a month? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
I am giving away free level 2 to the 1st person who does not have an active subscription to level 2 but is interested in being a level 2 member.

Simply reply to this thread and tell me 1 good reason you want level 2 access..... 1st good answer gets it and it will be posted... GO

Um... I'd just do what I always do. Lurk, sometimes contribute, point out Thread Necromancers. The usual. Oh, and not whine about how much it costs for a subscription here ^_^ (low blow I know but it's still funny!)

i would love have level 2 access i miss kissassist alot , and i need to finish up my tds flaging . but would also be nice to kept in the loop on and thingelse good in eq that level 2 offers

I am giving away free level 2 to the 1st person who does not have an active subscription to level 2 but is interested in being a level 2 member.

Simply reply to this thread and tell me 1 good reason you want level 2 access..... 1st good answer gets it and it will be posted... GO

Get back into making ini for shaman every level to give back to the community. Making InI files was my favorite thing to do

i would love have level 2 access i miss kissassist alot , and i need to finish up my tds flaging . but would also be nice to kept in the loop on and thingelse good in eq that level 2 offers

Enjoy! Free Level 2 for a month!

- - - Updated - - -

Get back into making ini for shaman every level to give back to the community. Making InI files was my favorite thing to do

Enjoy! Free Level 2 for a month!

I would get banned... because I'd have to make another account to use it which I'm not allowed to have... but maybe the 24-48hrs before the ban I could stalk everything Raz posts and post dirty goat videos... hehehe.

I would get banned... because I'd have to make another account to use it which I'm not allowed to have... but maybe the 24-48hrs before the ban I could stalk everything Raz posts and post dirty goat videos... hehehe.

sounds worth it to me! lmao

in short read and learn, so hopefully in the future i can contribute something helpful...like a macro or something....
ive been writing them for a couple years now and enjoy making them :).

been here a couple months or so now,and enjoy the place :).

Last edited:
i got a lot of redcents laughing at the expense of others today....i need to give out some level 2s so i can feel less guilty....anyone want to try out this awesomesauce called kissassist?

Recently returned after 11 years, just hit 108, everyone is boxing, and would like to give it a try to see if it works for me.

giphy.gif

Wow!

Question - What would you do with FREE Level 2 for a month?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back