• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - What UI resolution do you use? (1 Viewer)

What UI resolution do you use?

• Mode - Windowed

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Mode - Fullscreen

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mode - Viewport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3840 x 2160 (4k)

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • 2048 x 1080 (2k)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 1920 x 1080 (1080)

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • 1680 x 1050

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 1600 x 1200 (uxga)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 1366 x 768

• 1152 x 864

• 1024 x 768 (xga)

• 800 x 600 (svga)

• 640 x 480 (vga)

• custom (post details)

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
3 each Dell 30" 2560 x 1600.
One window on center monitor, 7 smaller windows on right, browser, notepad++ etc.. on left.

My resolution is 2560x1080. It is called ultra-wide, it is just like a 1080p monitor but about 5 inches wider or so. I looove it. Movies fit the entire screen with no black bars, in their native resolution. Games looks great, especially when there is a lot of UI. My PC can handle games at max settings without it costing too much. I would like a 4k eventually but I'll have to wait for graphics cards that can handle it easily to come down in price some more. I'd also like 144hz. I'll upgrade in a few years.

My resolution is 2560x1080. It is called ultra-wide, it is just like a 1080p monitor but about 5 inches wider or so. I looove it. Movies fit the entire screen with no black bars, in their native resolution. Games looks great, especially when there is a lot of UI. My PC can handle games at max settings without it costing too much. I would like a 4k eventually but I'll have to wait for graphics cards that can handle it easily to come down in price some more. I'd also like 144hz. I'll upgrade in a few years.

make/model?

AOC Q2963PM 29 inch. One of the best things I ever bought because I got it so cheap and it is way better than my previous screen which cost twice as much! Quite a few years old now though, there is probably a lot better now.
I had the AOC one like that for years now, i upgraded in oct to my samsung but I still use it for my other desktop computer

I have a Dell Ultrasharp 34" ultrawide in the closet, currently using 2 Dell 27's , 1 vertical 1 horizontal.
At the time I was having too many issues with games + ultrawide compatibility and was tired of messing with it, mainly for streaming games to nvidia shield on TV.
I dont do the streaming anymore so considering swapping it out as the vertical is just not wide enough to be comfortable with so many apps and web layouts using predominately horizontal space

I run 3650x2190ish on a 65" 4k tv, using isboxer I have 2 main profile sets, one for a group of toons that is wider and 5 windows along the bottom so I can see all toons. Another is my mini raid with 25 accounts wrapped along the bottom and up the right side all visable. I either run my modded ayatbl UI or default UI. My screen is 6' in front of my desk and I use a fiber-optic HDMI cable to reach the 20' long cable run from PC to tv.

I run 3650x2190ish on a 65" 4k tv, using isboxer I have 2 main profile sets, one for a group of toons that is wider and 5 windows along the bottom so I can see all toons. Another is my mini raid with 25 accounts wrapped along the bottom and up the right side all visable. I either run my modded ayatbl UI or default UI. My screen is 6' in front of my desk and I use a fiber-optic HDMI cable to reach the 20' long cable run from PC to tv.
should post a camera pic of that with your ISBOXER layout up, would look cool

This is what I came up with for 24 toons on my ultrawide 34" 3440 x 1440 2 years ago before I switched to dual monitors
7pyb0xd-png.11286

Last edited:
If you don't go with a resolution that adheres to the original games designed height/width screen ratio, you will always crop off the top section of the game with wide screens it would seem.

Poll - What UI resolution do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back