• You've discovered RedGuides šŸ“• an EverQuest multi-boxing community šŸ›”ļøšŸ§™šŸ—”ļø. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! šŸ‘‹
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What to do next? 110 Max AA's (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,269Ā¢
I've grinded my crew [SK CLE (BRD/ENC) (BST/SHM) BER BER] to 110 with max AA's. Have full EoK T1 gear mostly. I play on test, I just wonder what I should do next for fun. EoK progression? Venture into RoS? Is GMM possible? I am open to any and all suggestions.

The faded snowbound is tradeable as are the pieces to go in to make the combine. I have a set on live that I copy over every day. Iā€™d be happy to parcel you a set or 5.

But I agree. I would start doing progression through the expacs and get your trophy/rewards

Can someone share some screenshots of what ToV T1 visible gear looks like on a 110 toon? I'd like to see how the stats scale down from 115.

You could also do artisans prize aug, get that dodge aug from PoW, get the 35 AC type 5 shield aug, I think thereā€™s a type 3 AC aug out there etc

You could also do artisans prize aug, get that dodge aug from PoW, get the 35 AC type 5 shield aug, I think thereā€™s a type 3 AC aug out there etc
A piece of advice if you do the artisan prize aug (which im currently working on). If you do not have any of the trophies yet, AND you haven't started a tradeskill, try to get the trophy at the beginning level. I found it much more worth it to get the lower level trophies and have them level with me as I go instead of trying (expensively) to get the 250+ or the 300 trophy because I didn't get it sooner. The recipes are complex and have some expensive items

Could start some RoS farming for Conflag Ores/Silks for you toons. Big upgrade over EoK tier 1, could also head for EoK tier 2.
I've thought about doing that, but since I have zero tradeskills, I am not sure how difficult it would be to get a toon to a point where they can make some. On test, there is no Bazaar to buy up a bunch of those convenient items for TS'ing!

@Sum1 so, Iā€™ve heard different takes on this one..

-1 side is that the aug is just a 28 AC type 3 now

-the other side is that there is more to the +10 defense skill. Iā€™ve asked in general before and people say itā€™s still worth working on, so thatā€™s why Iā€™m confused.

Iā€™ve always done mine, so it doesnā€™t matter to me. But Iā€™d like to hear everyone's opinion here

@Sum1 so, Iā€™ve heard different takes on this one..

-1 side is that the aug is just a 28 AC type 3 now

-the other side is that there is more to the +10 defense skill. Iā€™ve asked in general before and people say itā€™s still worth working on, so thatā€™s why Iā€™m confused.

Iā€™ve always done mine, so it doesnā€™t matter to me. But Iā€™d like to hear everyone's opinion here

Look on the eq forums for parses or parse it yourself. The bonus is negligible right now.

Okay .. . Test server where anyone can copy over a toon from another server with /testcopy (every 8 hours) with LOADS of TS materials, give it all away for free, and then /testcopy it all back to the test server again and again . . . This is why there is not Bazaar market on Test. Find a supplier and milk it =)
As far as "losing account status", everyone on test is as full member regardless what the account actually is, so can use any and all prestige gear, augs, Rk II & Rk III spells.

I would look at going back and completing as much old progression as possible for the Heroic AAs:
Dragons of Norath
Omens of War (the Anguish raids and such)
Call of the Fosaken (Partisan, Merc, Hero = Savior) for the Heroic AAs,
The Darkened Sea (Partisan, Merc, Hero = Savior) for the Heroic AAs,
The Broken Mirror . . .
Empires of Kunark . . .
Ring of Scale . . .

Any House of Thule and Veil of Alaris progression for a choice of trophies to activate and add stats durring tribute burn

Question - What to do next? 110 Max AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back