• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"

Discussion - What NOT to do on P99

RedCents
369¢
For those people not aware, Project1999 has admin all over the place watching MQ2 sites, PlayerAuctions, Facebook groups and others. Don't openly post that you're looking to sell your account. I say this b/c I was just scrolling thru Facebook and some moron posted that he was wanting to sell/trade his account as well as some power leveling. You can power level for plat np. I don't know that the staff over at P99 would say anything about that. But when you openly post in a group where you don't know anyone that you're selling/trading your account, you're not a smart person. So please guys and gals, IF you're planning on doing something like that, at least make sure you post it somewhere that only people you know and trust browse and not on bloody Facebook!

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
4,036¢
I came here to answer the question/statement in this post's subject line (What NOT to do on P99) with:

"Play on P99"

Helpful, I know :)

RedCents
992¢
I came here to answer the question/statement in this post's subject line (What NOT to do on P99) with:

"Play on P99"

Helpful, I know :)
Concur (with caveat). If you don't want to play by P99's rules, don't play there. They're trying to cultivate a certain community and there's more then enough opportunities to find other servers to box on that I would argue give you a close enough to 'traditional' EQ experience.

Not going to lie, would love to see them release a package so that someone COULD run an EMU server that was multi-box friendly, though.

NobodyKnows

RedCents
649¢
Not going to lie, would love to see them release a package so that someone COULD run an EMU server that was multi-box friendly, though.
Erm ... pretty much everybody can host an EMU server - i even have one here ...
As far as I remember there are servers out there that specifically allow boxing, mq and some even have their own code so you can have your boxes auto-perform stuff.

RedCents
992¢
Erm ... pretty much everybody can host an EMU server - i even have one here ...
As far as I remember there are servers out there that specifically allow boxing, mq and some even have their own code so you can have your boxes auto-perform stuff.
My main thought there wasn't so much the running the Emu part but tuning it the way P99 has for their Blue or Green servers in regards to the experience. I figure the EMU part is 'easy', it's getting the settings appropriately for mimicking the P99 feel that's hard.