• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What did I do wrong? (1 Viewer)

Katiekaboom

RedCents
941¢
Took a Blank INI file for a berserker (ran the /mac kissassist) and it created a fresh INI to edit, and added in Buffs and Conditions . . .
Summon me a boatload of axes and don't summon if 1) I have enough already, 2) I don't have enough components, 3) I am invis (I'm invis for a reason, STAY that way!), or 4) I am moving

The macro starts up normally, and if on initial start it will only summon 60 axes of the first 9 (but it will not summon the remaining 4 sets)
and after the FIRST fight it stops, does not change target, just stands there like a lump . . .
Did i accidentally add a kill switch and make it like the coward militia? Good for one fight and will never fight again? It would rather die that take up an axe again?

lang="ini" title="Kissassist_Bers.ini"] [Buffs] BuffsOn=1 BuffsSize=20 Buffs1=Aura of Rage|Aura|Cond1 Buffs2=Corroded Axe|Summon|Corroded Axe|100|Cond2 Buffs3=Blunt Axe|Summon|Blunt Axe|100|Cond3 Buffs4=Steel Axe|Summon|Steel Axe|100|Cond4 Buffs5=Bearded Axe|Summon|Bearded Axe|100|Cond5 Buffs6=Mithril Axe|Summon|Mithril Axe|100|Cond6 Buffs7=Balanced War Axe|Summon|Balanced War Axe|100|Cond7 Buffs8=Bonesplicer Axe|Summon|Bonesplicer Axe|100|Cond8 Buffs9=Fleshtear Axe|Summon|Fleshtear Axe|100|Cond9 Buffs10=Cold Steel Cleaving Axe|Summon|Cold Steel Cleaving Axe|100|Cond10 Buffs11=Mithril Blood Axe|Summon|Mithril Blood Axe|100|Cond11 Buffs12=Rage Axe|Summon|Rage Axe|100|Cond12 Buffs13=Bloodseeker's Axe|Summon|Bloodseeker's Axe|100|Cond13 Buffs14=Battlerage Axe|Summon|Battlerage Axe|100|Cond14 Buffs15=NULL Buffs16=NULL Buffs17=NULL Buffs18=NULL Buffs19=NULL Buffs20=NULL [KConditions] ConOn=1 CondSize=20 Cond1=!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond2=${FindItemCount[Corroded Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond3=${FindItemCount[Blunt Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond4=${FindItemCount[Steel Axe]}<100 & ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond5=${FindItemCount[Bearded Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond6=${FindItemCount[Mithril Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 &&!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond7=${FindItemCount[Balanced War Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond8=${FindItemCount[Bonesplicer]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond9=${FindItemCount[Fleshtear Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond10=${FindItemCount[Cold Steel Cleaving Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond11=${FindItemCount[Mithril Blood Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond12=${FindItemCount[Rage Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond13=${FindItemCount[Bloodseeker's Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Balanced Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond14=${FindItemCount[Battlerage Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Balanced Axe Components]}>5 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} Cond15=TRUE Cond16=TRUE Cond17=TRUE Cond18=TRUE Cond19=TRUE Cond20=TRUE [/CODE]

I think you only need the top tier axes. Check if the abilities you're using DPS say which axe they consume, it's usually the axe within 5 levels of you.

So KA does have an issue for zerkers where if KA can't summon the axes in Buffs (usually due to you running out of the specific components), it will freeze up the zerker as you described. Try limiting the summons to just the exact axe you need.

Yep, wrote the idiot check in there, trying to keep it simple =)
Still have no clue how a zerker works and trying to figure that out =)
I did put ALL of the Combat abilities into hotkeys to see which ones were firing off, this was essentially an attempt at taking the zerker from straight assist & auto-attack to something more like what I can only imagine they are supposed to be doing.

Question - What did I do wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back