• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

what about lower lvls? (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Ok, I see tons of exploits/macros about places to go and get uber exp and tons of AA's. It seems to me though that most all of these are targeted around lvl 60+. I'm wondering about the lower lvls and what it takes to get to that 60+ so we can use these. Seems to me, and correct me if I am wrong, that getting up to lvl 54-55 seems relatively straight forward and is not very hard to do even without being pl'd. I like many others hit that wall when you get to lvl 55 and seems like all xp virtually stops. Are there places, or are there ways, that say a lvl 50-59 toon can make good use of some of these exploits/macros? I guess first we'll have to find out if warp detection has been implemented since I have always been too paranoind to use it in the first place. There obviously must be a way though to speed up the process from 55 to 60+ and I just do not know it LOL. Any recommendations and help will be GREATLY appreciated. Right now, I can 2 box a lvl 55 Druid w/11 AA's with a lvl 54 serker (only 1 AA) or a lvl 46 Chanter who I have pl'd to that lvl in just a week. I can get into PoV now with my Druid, but of course no one wants a lowly lvl 55 druid in their group since I'd probably get wiped off the map in no time LOL.

You could always do the old fashion Bard Macro and then group them all together at the 50s, (might as well bring someone else up with the bard like a shaman or something to help the process to faster). Nothing else that i can think of right now... sry.

I pl'd my bard with my druid up to lvl 41 over a weekend with my druid and then started using bard macro in jaggedpine. It is now lvl 55 with 42 aa doing macro in nadox by fire. This was just over a week ago and not running macro 24/7. Only ran it when i was raiding with my main.I made a bard just to be able to pl aa with my 2 main characters once bard can do vexd. So it is very easy to get a bard up there to be able to use these macros/plugins. Only takes about a week of RL to get him to 55 with some descent aa. If running a macro 24/7 prob a few days. Was just over a day played when he hit 55. I did jaggedpine from 41-51 with 6 aa then went straight to nadox. Probably gonna stay in nadox till 62 or so depending on how slow exp becomes.

so basically the only way (or best way) to go about all this is to first have or make a bard, pl him to right lvl's, then use bard to pl the other toons? So I'd have to make 2 Bards, one on each account so I could end up pl'ing all my other toons to where I want them.............

I got 2 high lvl bards and 2 that i sac and stuff after they plvl an alt up.. Keep em in rotation and stuff so people don't catch on its kinda nifty.. Only have to plvl to 30 then my bard crew takes it from there.

Enc+Cleric+Bard = lvl 30 in like 2 or 3hrs

How did you get all 3 at lvl 30 in 2 - 3 hours?
I'd like to do the same, very good idea on the bards btw, i thought it would be a waiste making 2 bards... but its really not a waiste :)

ok, I have 2 accounts and not gonna pay for a third. I have my lvl 55 Druid on one account, and a lvl 54 serker and lvl 46 chanter on the other account. In order to do as you all say, I will have to make a bard on both accounts and get them both to high enough lvl's first. 1 bard on second account to pl the druid on the primary account, then a bard on primary account to pl the serker and chanter. The problem is this, I would have to use the serker to pl up the bard from low lvls since there is no healer on that account. That gets quite difficult to do when you have no healer in the goup once the bard pulls aggro off the serker puller. My original question is this...Where, if anyplace, can a lvl 55 druid boxed with lvl 54 serker go to get much better xp/AA like everyone talks about? The strategies everyone talks about are very nice, but they are tailored around higher lvl toons especially bards. Druids are relatively good for pl'ers. I just wished there were macros/exploits/strategies that my classes and lvls can you instead of it always needing to me such high lvl toons.

what about lower lvls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back