• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Weird happening (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,366¢
My Trader was up in the bazaar, online, as I usually have him. I went to go check on him and he was somehow in the Guild Hall. There is literally no way for him to get there on his own. He is a level 1 toon bound in his home city. Anyone ever see anything like this?

My Trader was up in the bazaar, online, as I usually have him. I went to go check on him and he was somehow in the Guild Hall. There is literally no way for him to get there on his own. He is a level 1 toon bound in his home city. Anyone ever see anything like this?
did someone translocate him and he had auto accept TL or somesuch from guildy?

did someone translocate him and he had auto accept TL or somesuch from guildy?

Is there a way to translocate to the Guild Hall? He only has one bind point, his home city. It might be possible if it was the Guild Lobby but how could he be TLed into the actual Guild Hall itself? Also, it was the old Guild Hall, not the normal one I use.

I thought you could not bind or anchor inside the Guildhall itself. I thought only in the Guild Lobby?
Anyone can put a primary or secondary anchor in a purchased guild hall. But you have to be a paid account. Free and Silver cannot place anchors in guild halls.

And none of this would apply to the standard guild hall.

Anyone can put a primary or secondary anchor in a purchased guild hall. But you have to be a paid account. Free and Silver cannot place anchors in guild halls.

And none of this would apply to the standard guild hall.

So even if a wizzy put an anchor, there is no way for me to have ended up in the old Guildhall zone?

So even if a wizzy put an anchor, there is no way for me to have ended up in the old Guildhall zone?

There was a bug maybe 3 or more years ago and it would put players in neighborhoods or guild halls when they would log back in. Iirc they had been in the baz first. Long time ago.

See if it happens again. As skippy as these server connections have been it easily could have just been a one off

But I think we are confused as to where you ended up? Was it the old one to the right of Magus in the lobby?

My bad, I used the word "standard" earlier to reference that guild hall but it is not since you can also buy a "standard" version. So I guess its just called the "old one on the right"😀

Not true RE: Silver accounts. My entire 16 toon team is silver and all of my primary and secondary anchors are planted inside my guild hall.

giphy.gif

I beleieve this is incorrect. I have two free-to-play acquaintances that have placed anchors in our alts guildhall.

I think you can have anchors as silver or free-to-play, but you must have placed them while gold. I have a few that I can't place right now that were pulled up during one of the recent housing debacles.

I think you can have anchors as silver or free-to-play, but you must have placed them while gold. I have a few that I can't place right now that were pulled up during one of the recent housing debacles.

I can confirm this is not correct. Fresh f2p accounts have placed anchors in an alt guildhall of mine.

Silver accounts can place anchors and items, Bronze accounts cannot place items unless they were placed during one of the very few (two I think, but its been so long) free Gold days that were given, like a 2 or 3 day Gold period (that did NOT make accounts from Bronze to Silver), I remember claiming my Red Skelly mercs and placing anchors on a few Bronze guys whom never had been Gold. Harashil is it possible those fresh f2p are on a Silver account? I have a few F2P accounts that have become Silver after getting max level nd buying a Krono for AA purposes, they lapse back to F2P but the account remains Silver and if I make a brand new level 1 character, they are silver and can place items in a guildhall.

Jet, sounds like an odd bug got your trader, very weird.

Bans - Weird happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back