• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Waxing crescent Armor (1 Viewer)

Sippi

RedCents
796¢
Some of my toons just hit lvll 115 and I have some Faded Waxing Crescent armor pieces in the bank for them. I've already bought the emblems so I just need to buy them the Waxing Crescent Honed Luclinite. However I don't currently have the expansion to go there to buy them. If I buy the expansion for one of my accounts, can I just bring him there to buy the Luclinite for all of them? Or is there an easier way without buying the expansion? Thanks!
Sippi

The Waxing Crescent Honed Luclinite are tradable so you can send one character down to get them.

The easiest path is to the Nexus and hit up a concerned shade who is south in there and he will give you a stone then go to the middle and get ported right to Maiden's eye. The merchant is a ways over to the right. Watch out for vampires, they see thru invis.

Many times on our server I have found some on the NPC merchants right in the lobby and in the baz. The price from the NPC is about 23099 EACH. So if you see it in POK or in Baz then anything close to that would be a good price.

Personally I would ask on my server if anyone could run over there or if your in a guild maybe a guildie could. Its not that far

If you buy the base NOS expansion that is about $36, its the only way to get all the previous expansions.

everyone has at least 1 friend. ask them to buy what u need. offer them a tip. most friends just help though:) I've done it. if you cant find anyone to do it for ya. just offer a small tip in general. its 1 zone portal and a gate away. takes 90 seconds...

I'd offer to vendor some on Baz for cost but i know the person selling on my server and he has a low charge and its how he pays for his shit. ( plus he's always helping others for free, like me :) so i don't want to hurt his business)

Best of luck ok.

Question - Waxing crescent Armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back