• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warp Kiting (1 Viewer)

jmustful

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Here is a strategy I use that seems fairly simple for any newbie to use. Just be careful where you use it...my favorite places are Chardock and Mischief since noone hardly goes there anymore.

Set up 3 hotkey, I use 3 4 5

#3 - Loc 1 - /warp loc 12 12 12
#4 - Loc 2 - /warp loc 23 23 23
#5 - Succor - /warp succor

This can work with many classes that can dot or nuke and the nice thing is that you can sit the whole time and med.

With Necro I can cast dot and then sit and warp back and forth getting sit agro so pet can do it's thing. Probably don't need to say this but I will anyways...Turn taunt off for pet. If I get into trouble I can /warp succor FD and /warp back to loc 1 right away. Make sure you didn't fail on FD ;) If you don't have FD you can substitute another /loc a safe distance away so your pet doesn't get trashed.

**Warning - Make sure your /loc is correct. Nothing worse than warping to a 20k drop :D

Feel free to add additional strategies to this thread related to warp kiting. With all this tech-talk, sometimes it easy to just Keep It Simple.

Are locations on the EQEmu same as the locations on EQLive? If so I can play around in Emu and actually write my own little macro for wizard/shaman/necro kiting over night! :)

Warp Kiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back