• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Voice to Text Bot or Overlay (1 Viewer)

RedCents
52¢
I have a friend who is hearing impaired , does anyone know of a Bot , Macro or some kind of Voice to text overlay or conversion ... my friends and i use discord on the stuff we do a lot and our hearing impaired friend sometimes doesn't get the calls in time and gets frustrated over it , so if anyone could point me in the right direction would be very helpful.

Thank you

I have a friend who is hearing impaired , does anyone know of a Bot , Macro or some kind of Voice to text overlay or conversion ... my friends and i use discord on the stuff we do a lot and our hearing impaired friend sometimes doesn't get the calls in time and gets frustrated over it , so if anyone could point me in the right direction would be very helpful.

Thank you
are they already familiar with > Gina < ? allows you to have visual overlays for things like timers and such.

he could also utilize mq2events and use /popcustom to display stuff to the screen (this would obviously be in-game stuff and not from discord). but you could have an event to monitor a raid call in in raid chat, and then display that popup to their screen

example:
/popcustom 5 10 'This pink message will display for 10 seconds.
INI:
1 = dark grey
2 = light green
4 = dark blue
5 = pink
6 = light grey
7 = white
13 = red
14 = bright green
15 = yellow
16 = bright blue
18 = cyan
20 = black

thank you knight;y , yeah sic and thank you too that was the route we were going to go with forcing a splash or pop up via events/gina if we couldn't find a bot or something i will post a thread or send a note over to the discord guys i am not sure how fast they reply so was just trying see if anyone here in the community could steer me in the right direction before i ask them .

Question - Voice to Text Bot or Overlay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back