• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - VeryVanilla Repo - Complie errors (1 Viewer)

Esiah

RedCents
218¢
Anyone having issues compiling the repo from GitLab? The instructions are more than clear, it just seems that the vxcproj files are all failing to compile.

example:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'MQ2Main.lib'
31>Done building project "MQ2CPULoad.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

71>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'MQ2Main.lib'

@hytiek I am special, I read the directions and inverted the TEST and LIVE in my head. Btw the repo doe snot like to compile for LIVE. lol

If all goes well after my testing I am hoping to try it out on live. :)

Last edited:
The compile works perfectly for Live, once you get it all compiled. I commonly run into issues where I need to modify the projects to later versions of Visual Studio and also add warning suppressors. Takes a good 15 minutes to get a fresh build going.

You can't compile for live anymore, structs and offsets aren't made public, only the test structs and offsets are in the repo unless something has changed in the past couple of months since I last looked.

If you're building a personal plugin you can build it for test and then submit the code via the mq2.com builder to get a version for live once eqmule has vetted the code.

Discussion - VeryVanilla Repo - Complie errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back