• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Upgraded to Level 2 - paid before unlocking forum account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKwasny

RedCents
40¢
Hi,

I just upgraded to level 2 and it still has me at level 1, I can't download the launcher. Anyoneknow a fix?
I've logged out and logged back in too.

Thank you!

after you logged back in, did you go to the rsource by clicking the big shield looking thing on the forum page and then click the download button there?

1674341717470.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have upgraded to level 2 and was charged twice, but still cant download anything in level 2, and the banner at the top says im not level 2.

Any idea whats going on?

I don't know what's going on with that. But I just stopped by to say "Mupdating?". I instantly thought of a Muppet updating software. Sorry...had too... :xd:

But in all seriousness, try logging out of the site, and back in.

yea, realized I had the typo after I hit submit lol

the user in the thread below was having the same issue

An issue for users with locked forum accounts who don't unlock them prior to subscription. If this happens to anyone reading this, please either PM me (or @Sic) or use the contact link

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I signed up for level two access over the weekend and I still haven't been able to access that content. It says I'm subscribed in my account details, but when I go to that forum section it says I don't have access. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I signed up for level two access over the weekend and I still haven't been able to access that content. It says I'm subscribed in my account details, but when I go to that forum section it says I don't have access. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
It might be a broswer setting on your end, however, can also email RG help (on the landing page) and one of the site admins can take a look at it from the RG side.

honestly im gonna suggest the basics when it comes to browser issues ... did you clear your cache and history?, pop up blockers? did you dbl check your DL folder for a zip file?
Yes I know quite a few people know to try these steps and thoughts on the same note some forget are unaware.

You show level 2 (black band under your name) now. Hope it got fixed.

You mention "signed up" - not sure if that means you paid but if it does then it might charge you again unless you change your subscription to use the red cents instead of the billing method.

Problem - Upgraded to Level 2 - paid before unlocking forum account
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back