• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Unity Feather Turn in (1 Viewer)

RedCents
156¢
I have 7 pages, Id like to do another whole crew, I know there trade-able, Can I just get everyone in a group, zone in and trade with 6 new people?

I did this the other night, had 6 people in task before getting, found out you cant task add after (Didnt know). Updated a 3 Commanders, killed the Last named mob on task, Also killed the Named that spawned, Turned in 6 pages while waiting for my wife's alt to get in the zone, she did other things, joined group, did the turn in and she didnt get anything?

Like to avoid what ever I did wrong again...

Shortly after quest was live, I went in, got all the pages, and quit the mission.
Traded all the pages to an alt.
Zoned in with alt and an entire new group.
Talked to the guy there that wants the pages, turned in all pages, everyone in group got the anniversary coins and the feather.

Not sure if they have changed something, or you have to be in zone when every turn in is done. Would be neat to see if her alt gets the reward upon turning in the 6 pages she wasn't in zone for the first time.

Yup, worked, everyone got it....so dont complete the whole task, wait for someone to zone in, and all 5 had it already, so

Farm the pages, give to an alt that dosent have it, invite 5 people, go through the script with the lorekeeper and turn in.

IRL - Unity Feather Turn in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back