• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - umm yah... that just happened .. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,291¢
So yah, kind of a funny moment I had last night. Figured I'd share it out and hopefully it gives you a smile like it did me.

So a few weeks ago (who am I kidding, its been over a month) I started down this path of going all out in EQ. 54 box team. My plan was simple. Start with a fresh raid team capped at lvl 60 and push through all the nostalgic content I could before I get tired of playing the game. So Last night I had my team finally all logged in. Though still having a long way to go in getting things sorted, I figured wth, lets go run Nags Lair and see what's up. When I say I have a long way to go still, what I really mean is I have just 4 buttons figured out at this time. Follow and stop follow and target me and assist me. So without buffs setup, without groups setup and anything else, I blast all 54 toon out of my guild hall and into the guild lobby for a nice TOOOOOON TRaaaaiiiiinnnn to West Freeport. I took the long way around as it was my first time outside the guild hall so wanted see how it was going through zones... Let me just tell you, having 54 toon behind you never gets old but dang getting them all to click on what you click on is a whole 'nother thing. Anyways, After a short battle with SGT Slate in common lands I find myself in Nag's Lair. Let the fun begin. At this point I still have no toons grouped up and no raid formed. Barely any buff, no shrink and I have 54 toons mashed in this small entrance way. Quick map check, Yes - Nags is UP!. Lets move in. One by one, I duck my fatties and fight off the kobalds and spiders as I push into the giants area. Things are going ok. 54 toon all in crap gear are holding their ground. I clear the giants and it is time to move onto Nags. I move the team to the drawbridge but they give me the middle finger "nope we aint going over that"... lol I guess there is no mesh for a drawbridge.. lol So one by one I move my team across the bridge. Now we are cooking. Setting up in the 4 Giant room. Buffs - who needs them. Groups forget it. Raid setup.. NAW... LETS GO!!!!. I push forward with the team. At this point I'm sort of excited, I turn around to see my army following me into battle. Its cool. I open the door into Nag's lair. I see her... CHARRRRRRGGGEEE!!!!!................................. then everything stops. All screens freeze... and I get on every screen the following message "Entering Lavastorm"..... wtf I am thinking. I look in my chat window to see a message from Nags herself, "I will not fight you, but I will banish you". Come to find out you have to be level 52 to fight OG content..

/bcaa //alt activate 511

So yah, kind of a funny moment I had last night. Figured I'd share it out and hopefully it gives you a smile like it did me.

So a few weeks ago (who am I kidding, its been over a month) I started down this path of going all out in EQ. 54 box team. My plan was simple. Start with a fresh raid team capped at lvl 60 and push through all the nostalgic content I could before I get tired of playing the game. So Last night I had my team finally all logged in. Though still having a long way to go in getting things sorted, I figured wth, lets go run Nags Lair and see what's up. When I say I have a long way to go still, what I really mean is I have just 4 buttons figured out at this time. Follow and stop follow and target me and assist me. So without buffs setup, without groups setup and anything else, I blast all 54 toon out of my guild hall and into the guild lobby for a nice TOOOOOON TRaaaaiiiiinnnn to West Freeport. I took the long way around as it was my first time outside the guild hall so wanted see how it was going through zones... Let me just tell you, having 54 toon behind you never gets old but dang getting them all to click on what you click on is a whole 'nother thing. Anyways, After a short battle with SGT Slate in common lands I find myself in Nag's Lair. Let the fun begin. At this point I still have no toons grouped up and no raid formed. Barely any buff, no shrink and I have 54 toons mashed in this small entrance way. Quick map check, Yes - Nags is UP!. Lets move in. One by one, I duck my fatties and fight off the kobalds and spiders as I push into the giants area. Things are going ok. 54 toon all in crap gear are holding their ground. I clear the giants and it is time to move onto Nags. I move the team to the drawbridge but they give me the middle finger "nope we aint going over that"... lol I guess there is no mesh for a drawbridge.. lol So one by one I move my team across the bridge. Now we are cooking. Setting up in the 4 Giant room. Buffs - who needs them. Groups forget it. Raid setup.. NAW... LETS GO!!!!. I push forward with the team. At this point I'm sort of excited, I turn around to see my army following me into battle. Its cool. I open the door into Nag's lair. I see her... CHARRRRRRGGGEEE!!!!!................................. then everything stops. All screens freeze... and I get on every screen the following message "Entering Lavastorm"..... wtf I am thinking. I look in my chat window to see a message from Nags herself, "I will not fight you, but I will banish you". Come to find out you have to be level 52 to fight OG content..

/bcaa //alt activate 511

Thats a good read to start off this looooooong Patch Day Jimmy ! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I think something like that has happened to all of us at one time or another!

Time to roll up that alt crew locked in at 52 to farm dragon scales!

Stupid - umm yah... that just happened ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back