• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Guide - Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build

Re: Ultimate Lazy AC Aug List - Please help build

I am way too lazy to search for macros.

Everyone should know by now Noobhaxxor and I do not use each other's macros. Professional rivalry and all.
But if Noobhaxxor never used Kissassist how did he steal all your ideas? =O

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
Staff member
RedCents
63,006¢

@Noobhaxxor
He just read the code. He is that good.

get the llama to run it for ya :)

Philskie

RedCents
84¢
Re: Ultimate AC Aug List - Please help build

Nathsar Darkness

AGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation type: 7 8
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
AC: 55
Restrictions -
Shields Only
Slot: SECONDARY
Required level of 105.
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

STR: 0+10 STA: 0+10 WIS: 0+10 INT: 0+10 HP: +210 MANA: +210 ENDUR: +210
HP Regen +3 Mana Regeneration: +7

Chardok: Atrebe's Vault (group)

Last edited:

Updating for Ring of Scale

RoS group-able augs

• Marquise Cut Ruby Ornament - The Overthere (Saber) = AC: 45 HP/MANA/End: 400 Agi:0+15 Dex:0+15
  • Fragment of Ethereal Steel - The Overthere (Needle) = AC: 65 HP/MANA/End: 240 Sta:0+15 Dex:0+11
  • Amplified Amber Gemstone - Skyfire (a scree-borne magmite) = AC: 45 HP:465 MANA/End: 335 Str:0+15 Sta:0+11
  • Magnetic Lodestone - Sathir's Tomb (Xalgoz the Arisen) = AC: 45 HP/MANA/End: 450 Agi:0+12 Dex:0+16 Cha:0+16
  • Earth Love - Gorowyn (Overlord Teralov) = AC:70 HP/MANA/End: 270 Sta:0+16 Dex:0+12 Cha:0+16
  • Eye of One - Gorowyn (Rekatok One-Eye ) = AC:45 HP: 520 MANA/End: 380 Str:0+16 Sta:0+12 Cha:0+16
  • Krazzi Stone - Gorowyn (Wulthan High Inquisitor Kraz) = AC:45 HP/MANA/End: 450 Agi:0+16 Dex:0+12 Cha:0+16
  • Wisdom of the Kylong - Veeshan's Peak = AC:0 HP: 380 MANA/End: 520 Int:0+12 Wis:0+16 Cha:0+16

Plus there are four tradable Conflagrant type 7 augs (3 have AC) and seven tradable Conflagrant type 5 augs.

The RoS T1 1h and 2h dmg augs also drop in Skyfire, though the Conflag tradeable ones are similar. Upgrades are in Gorowyn (21dmg - 2h) and Howling Stone (13dmg - 1h.)

Maskoi

Staff member
RedCents
63,006¢

Thank you forPposting this.
I was going to add the Conflagrant trade skill augs tonight but now I can do all of Ros.

vivviv

RedCents
1,118¢

Thank you forPposting this.
I was going to add the Conflagrant trade skill augs tonight but now I can do all of Ros.
Thanks for updating the list on first page!

rhb

RedCents
188¢

A non-prestige version would be useful... time to do some research :toot:

Condensed Desiccated Bile 60 AC TBM

Rationalist's Sigil 50 AC TBM

Putrefying Seed 48 AC - Not Sure?

Darklight Emblem 45 AC - CotF

Tumbled Jasper 45 AC - CotF

onas Dagmire's Skeletal Parrot 40 AC - TDS (probably not worth the time to do the quest)

Sickly Distended Horseshoe 40 AC - TBM

Glistening Oil 40 AC - TBM

Speed of Darkness 40 AC- TBM

Predatory Markings 40 AC - TBM

Incense of the Everliving 40 AC - TBM

Clump of Concentrated Ethernere 40 AC - CotF

Also... didn't know you already did this LurkMcGurk but I found it when searching google so ... rats off to ya https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/endgame/augs/ftptankaugs/

Last edited:

Maskoi

Staff member
RedCents
63,006¢

6/2/2018
List updated with RoS augs
List added Sorted by Expansion

Also... didn't know you already did this LurkMcGurk but I found it when searching google so ... rats off to ya https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/endgame/augs/ftptankaugs/
One of my half finished guides! guess I will have to write myself a note to finish that shit.

Most people don't know about the TBM augs that come from PoHate and PoFear Revisited. They're zone wide trash drops I think but they're pertty darn good for not being Prestige. You can't find many augs with heroic stats on them that aren't Prestige (outside of Hotzones) - the TBM Hate/Fear revisited are some of the better ones.

I know creating your own lists can be useful, especially when it includes amplifying information, but I don't know why everyone is recreating the wheel.

The advanced item search on eqresource is FANTASTIC for finding augs... and if you setup the search properly it's super easy.

For example, here is a search looking for all non-prestige augs with more than 39 AC that are not cultural:

https://items.eqresource.com/itemsearch.php?searchid=229924

If you don't care if its prestige but you want to max up on heroic dex or heroic agi, you can do that, as well.

It's so flexible that I don't really understand the point of publishing separate lists, unless there's a resistance to push traffic to another site.

rhb

RedCents
188¢
I know creating your own lists can be useful, especially when it includes amplifying information, but I don't know why everyone is recreating the wheel.

The advanced item search on eqresource is FANTASTIC for finding augs... and if you setup the search properly it's super easy.

For example, here is a search looking for all non-prestige augs with more than 39 AC that are not cultural:

https://items.eqresource.com/itemsearch.php?searchid=229924

If you don't care if its prestige but you want to max up on heroic dex or heroic agi, you can do that, as well.

It's so flexible that I don't really understand the point of publishing separate lists, unless there's a resistance to push traffic to another site.
http://bfy.tw/IQEW

Last edited by a moderator: