• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Typed commands for movement to target? (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
Is there a command I can use to run to a zone line by typing it and making it into a macro? For example, I need to get a bunch of toons from pok to the gh and have to use find then scroll an annoying amount each time to send them one by one. Surely there's some kind of "go to the door, asshole" command that would be 54680 times easier! Thanks in advance.

Solution
have you looked at > easyfind? <

Here is a vid i did it while the new EasyFind was being developed

you can /travelto group zoneshortname or /travelto group zone long name like /travelto group poknowledge or /travelto group the plane of knowledge

i still have /bcga //travelto poknowledge as a habit tho =p

@Coldblooded made a sweet helper with > Magellan <

you can /travelto group zoneshortname or /travelto group zone long name like /travelto group poknowledge or /travelto group the plane of knowledge

@Coldblooded made a sweet helper with > Magellan <

Solution

Didn't know about /travelto, which should cover it. Thx!

Question - Typed commands for movement to target?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back