• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Type 3s (1 Viewer)

RedCents
354¢
Sorry I've been chatty lately, really been "getting back" into the game.

My question is I recently started back up and powered my guys to 115 (sans my tank, I got him to 120) so I am working AA's right now. Is it worth going and buying all of the tov/cov type 3's, since post 115 they become useless (I'm assuming, with the new spells)

Also, specifically for my SK who is 120, are they already useless and no need to waste the plat and just wait for ToL type 3's (if they ever do that?)

If you're going to hold at 115 a bit, definitely pick them up if you have the cash. The TOL Type 3's will hopefully be out "soon". In the end it all comes down to money? Do you have enough to buy them without noticing the cost? then grab em. They'll make the AA gather much easier. I've got a group of 115's working AA and I got them for all of them.

If you're going to hold at 115 a bit, definitely pick them up if you have the cash. The TOL Type 3's will hopefully be out "soon". In the end it all comes down to money? Do you have enough to buy them without noticing the cost? then grab em. They'll make the AA gather much easier. I've got a group of 115's working AA and I got them for all of them.
Yeah, I can do it fairly comfortably. I'll pick em up, thanks!

Question - Type 3s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back