• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - two group xp (1 Viewer)

Gibevad

RedCents
356¢
anyone know if you have two groups in a raid format doing normal group content if they all get xp im assuming not well not much at best. im trying to xp my friends rogue while hes afk but i am still lvling my zerkers and dont have spot

You can make 2 group for better XP on alt(s) :
  1. Group 1 : Tank, puller, cleric, chanter
  2. Group 2 : Alt(s) to PL, DPS, DPS, DPS for KS the 1st group and get XP.

This is what I did in Sleeper's Tomb to level a couple of alts during the last 1.5x experience period. Tank + Cleric + Enchanter in one group, a KS group with the PL'ees, and I had a 3rd out of group dps group of 2 toons + mercs. I was basically clearing the entire zone before respawns.

I do something similar: Setup 2 grps or 3 grps in the same area:
Group 1 Pullertank, Enc, Cleric, ALT, ALT,ALT
Group 2 Pullertank, BRD, Cleric, ALT,ALT,ALT

You can mix it up..but basically BOTH grps will be fighting for the xp, and if you get the setup correct - they will get about 50% each.
You can setup Xtarget healing, and Xtarget Buffing - so both clerics are watching 2 grps and you should be able to handle 2-3 times the number of mobs that you usually have in camp.

don't know what the status of the rest of your main group is either, but if the zerks are all you're leveling, and other toons are maxed you could drop one of your max toons from the group and have them assist from out of group while your friend's rogue fills that slot too.

Discussion - two group xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back