• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - turn in issues (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Presently, I run a few of the CWTN plugins. However, I am having an issue with being able to turn in items or click items from inventory and it working. DH heroic adv- click the slime to put out the fires. No trabajo. Only thing I can think of is that I am in a illusion form(pumpkin head ) cast by enchanter. What is the walkaround to be able to do turn ins

Presently, I run a few of the CWTN plugins. However, I am having an issue with being able to turn in items or click items from inventory and it working. DH heroic adv- click the slime to put out the fires. No trabajo. Only thing I can think of is that I am in a illusion form(pumpkin head ) cast by enchanter. What is the walkaround to be able to do turn ins
you're not exactly expressing what you mean with "issue being able to turn or click items"

can you give a better explanation? what is not working? are you using the item correctly (targeting the gnomes)?

I'm assuming "Disrupting the ritual" and "Liquid Ooze"?

what is the expected behavior vs what is happening? step-by-step

there is nothing in the cwtn plugins that stop you from turning in items - could you explain why you think this is a cwtn plugin issue? (and if so, i'll move this to the cwtn section)

since you're not having turn-in problems "IRL" I'm going to retag your category to problem

Sorry for the flighty post . Yes it is Disrupting the Ritual. The looter of the Liquid ooze is not able to click on them when near the fire and extinquish. It looks to be an issue with the enchanters Nights Dark Terror buff. From above pause the enchanter from recasting and drop it from my Looter?

It is unlikely to be a buff, or CWTN plugin in particular. The step requires you to target the 'a ceremonial fire' and then use the ooze. If you cannot target the fire then it will not work. Are you getting any message at all when you use the ooze.

And yes, my keyboard is putting in extra spaces, if anyone notices. Very annoying.

Edit - and what @burdsjm was saying is that the plugins, or KA or whatever, can sometimes prevent you from targeting what you want, so pausing them helps sometimes.

Problem - turn in issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back