• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trying to decide! (1 Viewer)

Tumaagrr

RedCents
130¢
Trying to decide if this would help my small 3 box team. I have always just alt tabbed, but am finding that I'm not as fast as I use to be. Would this help with not having to alt tab so much?

Trying to decide if this would help my small 3 box team. I have always just alt tabbed, but am finding that I'm not as fast as I use to be. Would this help with not having to alt tab so much?
This takes your EQ playing to another level.. objectives, ease of play.. however, its against the EULA. IMO, something you have to consider. This makes EQ fun for me, and lets me do things on my time, however, I know I can lose all my accounts at DB's whim.

Anyways, welcome to RG's, and let your EQ go to the next level. Please check out the starter vids, read the forums. Its alot of info, ask questions, this is one of the best online communities I've ever seen, so many graet people. We have a very active discord, and tons of people that are willing to answer questions. If you decided the RVR isn't worth it, no biggy, but this 100% changes EQ for the better.

again, welcome to RG's, and don't be shy.

Putting it into words is hard. You need to experience it for yourself. Be ready to challenge yourself and be ready to learn and you will be blown away by what the crew at RG have created and support from everyone in this community. Amazing tools here and I'll bet you'll be a 6 box before you realize it. If your even considering it, just start there.

I was alt tabbing like you with a SK, WIZ, and DRU and going crazy trying to find places to xp and handle content. Then I found RG and they made the 3 crew so manageable, I added an ENC, MAG, and SHM and now I can do the content I want or drop a toon or two to add guildies.

Checkout cwtn plugins, kissassit, rgmercs, muleassit and all the Lua's the amazing folks have created here. Your game will never be the same!!

Welcome!

With AutoLogin, you can set up hotkeys for each character you control, and cycle through as needed, but if set up correctly, this becomes unnecessary as your Driver toon can manage all. A lot of AMAZING resources to be had, some freely available, some paid. I can tell you the paid plugins, you will never go back.

100% it will :P and I would recommend going 6 to truly maximize the RG experience! :) Mercs just don't hold a light compared to their PC counterparts!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I might have as well have been new to EQ.

Discovering MQ2 was a gamechanger and I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

100% it will :P and I would recommend going 6 to truly maximize the RG experience! :) Mercs just don't hold a light compared to their PC counterparts!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I might have as well have been new to EQ.

Discovering MQ2 was a gamechanger and I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)
This was extremely helpful thank you so much <3

Question - Trying to decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back