• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Trying to cast AA Origin when casting spells? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
180¢
I have a ranger that I run in KA manual mode with /buffson. Sometimes I will try to cast a spell using the keybinding (Alt+5, in this case) and it'll cast the spell in gem 5, but it'll also try to activate my Origin AA? I usually am able to interrupt it, but why would that be happening? The button that I've got Origin on isn't bound to any key.

This may not even be an MQ2 problem or a KA problem but I found it really strange. Any one else experience this?

RedCents
180¢
I looked into this a bit further; it seems like it's part of the Stuck Gems routine - it doesn't quite wait long enough after cast before deciding the gems are stuck, and then tries to cast Origin for a split second to unstick them.

This is only really a problem when I'm casting an invis spell - invis gets cast, I'm invisible. Origin starts being cast, I'm visible again. I have to pause the macro before invising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)