• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Tried logging into EQ2, required me to reset password (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,739¢
So I reset it and try logging in and it required me to reset password. Each time I try to log in, password reset and that's as far as it goes for logging in. I clicked forgot password, says email sent, no email. Clicked forgot account name, and got email for all my accounts. Tried forgot password again and no email. Filed a support ticket for it.

Then tried logging into my EQ1 account for chat. Same thing for that now. Before trying to log into EQ2, was logging into EQ1 fine.

Just posted this to warn about trying EQ2 while EQ1 is down and it wants a password reset.

This is becoming a shit show. They haven't even looked at my trouble ticket yet, looks like no EQ today. If they don't fix this shit by tomorrow, gonna rage quit and have my bank stop payment to them.

Did you have a verified or unverified email address on file? I came the other way when I came back to EQ1 a year ago and remember being able to log into EQ2, but couldn’t log into EQ1 until I verified my email address. I was still able to log in via the website at that point though (I didn’t click reset my password beforehand).

Also, before skipping patcher on EQ2 side go through and accept EULA on launcher for each account at least once or it will reject login via direct game client.

Common error around big patch time unfortunately. But the servers get all wonky and all sorts of stupid stuff happens. Sounds like it carried over to EQ 2.

Rage quitting is one thing. But telling your bank to stop payment results in a charge back and that is usually a permanent ban.

Problem - Tried logging into EQ2, required me to reset password

Users who are viewing this thread

Back