• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tradeskills Trophy 🏆 7/7 (1 Viewer)

Douler

RedCents
Does anyone have a handy guide/path on easy to use skill up items to max out the tradeskills trophies? (7/7)

JC and Tailoring capped out while doing skill ups but the rest have been stuck at 6/7.

Thanks!

> Trophy Guide @ Fanra <
The experience gained on a success is equal to the trivial of the combine up to 350. All 350+ combines give only 350 experience. Therefore, your trophy would evolve faster making 350 trivial combines than 301 but even at 301, it would eventually get there.

which means up to 300 skill needs to be within 100 points, past 300 skill needs to be a 301+ trivial, doesn't matter what
INI:
Experience Needed:
Baking - 350,000 (1000 350+ successes)
Brewing - 350,000 (1000 350+ successes)
Jewelcraft - 350,000 (1000 350+ successes)
Pottery - 350,000 (1000 350+ successes)
Smithing - 262,500 (750 350+ successes)
Tinkering - 262,500 (750 350+ successes)
Alchemy - 262,500 (750 350+ successes)
Poison Making - 262,500 (750 350+ successes)
Tailoring - 157,500 (450 350+ successes)
Fletching - 157,500 (450 350+ successes)
Research - 157,500 (450 350+ successes)

I personally don't bother with lvling trophies until i get to 300, then i get a 301+ recipe that i can mass craft and grind it out

Brewing - champagne magnum
Pottery - unfired ruby encrusted stein
Smiting - bracers templates using various ores (osmium, tantalum, etc)
Tinkering - black powder bomb
Fletching - race change to wood elf and do blessed champion arrows or repeating crossbow
Research - Guidestone

Also look up the Merchant Alliance Tradebook

Fletching - race change to wood elf and do blessed champion arrows or repeating crossbow
Research - Guidestone

Old school.

Pottery can be maxed for a few hundred plat using Unfired Spherical Bottle with vendor-only mats.

See shortcuts for some ToV+ recipes. Getting to the 200+ range with the old recipes is pretty easy, but the ToV and CoV recipes will max your trophy if you have collected any mats while hunting there.

Also, overseer seems to grant the best rewards for CoV tradeskills, and most items can be used for 300+ trophy evolves. I have thousands of Restless Velium Ores which can be used for Smithing and Jewelcraft.

Research - Guidestone

Doesn't black powder bomb require you to do the alliance quests first? In that case, since you need to have all TS at 300 anyway, why not use the alliance recipes for all the TS as an easy way to level up the trophy?

Doesn't black powder bomb require you to do the alliance quests first? In that case, since you need to have all TS at 300 anyway, why not use the alliance recipes for all the TS as an easy way to level up the trophy?
that's also a valid path. the alliance recipes were basically made to be easy ways to max your trophy. Though I think there are some recipes that are even easier still.

Thanks everyone again!!!

Brewing - Velious Mineral Water (took 5 mins including travel to FP)
Baking - Resteat (Took 2 mins)
Fletching - Velium Infused Logs (Took 7 mins, quick port on the wishing lamp)
Smithing - Velium Sheet (Took 12 mins it was slow)
Pottery - Unfired Cloudy Energeian Light Orb (Took awhile and was costly) - I couldn't find a cheaper easier route

Question - Tradeskills Trophy 🏆 7/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back