• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tradeskill automation (1 Viewer)

There are several tsb macs and luas.

Many of them intend to make recipes and not just level you, however.

I recommend getting your beginner trophy quests at 50 skill, then crank out recipes you can get a lot of mats for (all xpacs for the past several years have some very common drops that make grind tsing easy). Then somewhere do your ts trophy quest, and once 300 skill, worry about leveling the trophy

if on live, make sure to do the Crescent reach freebies. THey get you to 54 skill for free! then go grab your trophy quests and finish them. be sure to equip your trophy when working that TS as it will level while you are working your skill. Then once you hit 300 skill just pick anything that is cheap and grind out the several hundreds of combines to max the trophy.

Just so you know, Crescent Reach freebies will not allow you to make all of the trophies for every tradeskilll, only most of them. There are a couple that requires the Abysmal Sea freebies to be completed. From a materials standpoint: Ring of Scale materials will go from 54-300 and max trophy while you are doing it with minimal components. Think Conflagrant. Conflagrant ore, Kunark Conflagrant Powder, etc. I will probably do a quick write-up for them all. I leveled all of mine in one afternoon and took about 2500 mats for each TS.

Alchemy: Ale, Combine Potion Vial, Fennel(3), Kunark Conflagrant Powder
Baking: Cup of Sugar, Succulent Flesh
Brewing: Conflagrant Bone Dust, Water Flask
Fletching: Conflagrant Wood, Planing Tool
Jewelcrafting: Cleaning Solution, Conflagrant Diamond, Half-Moon Cut Tool, Jewelers Glass - EXPENSIVE THOUGH
Pottery: Don't remember offhand, but follow the same line. RoS materials.
Smithing: Conflagrant Ore, Smithy Hammer
Tailoring: Conflagrant Reptile Skin, Skinning Knife
This is a good list for the general approach, but depending on the server you are on could be very slow or expensive. Conflagrant TS items are not nearly as available as ToV and CoV equivalents on live, and each expansion has pretty much the same recipes available with new mats (thank you, cookie cutter development). Think ToV logs and CoV timber in place of conflagrant wood, for example.

If you are looking to collect TS mats through Overseer, my experience is that ToL and CoV offer the most materials. For the same Level 5 Crafting quest, I can get many more TS items useful for skill-ups than RoS gives (3 glires meat and 11 restless velium ore vs. 1 ore and 1 succulent flesh). Note: Ores can be used for JC also and are much cheaper than cleaning solutions.

As for pottery - the easiest one of them all: Unfired Spherical Bottle. All merchant bought, costs a few plat.

This is a good list for the general approach, but depending on the server you are on could be very slow or expensive. Conflagrant TS items are not nearly as available as ToV and CoV equivalents on live, and each expansion has pretty much the same recipes available with new mats (thank you, cookie cutter development). Think ToV logs and CoV timber in place of conflagrant wood, for example.

If you are looking to collect TS mats through Overseer, my experience is that ToL and CoV offer the most materials. For the same Level 5 Crafting quest, I can get many more TS items useful for skill-ups than RoS gives (3 glires meat and 11 restless velium ore vs. 1 ore and 1 succulent flesh). Note: Ores can be used for JC also and are much cheaper than cleaning solutions.

As for pottery - the easiest one of them all: Unfired Spherical Bottle. All merchant bought, costs a few plat.
I actually farmed most of my Kunark stuff and it wasn't bad for drops. I spent a few weeks in RoS zones camping for augs for several toons, so I quickly gained the mats, and supplemented from the baz. I did not know that about the JC honestly, I paid an arm and a leg for those solutions. I remember now I did the same recipe for Pottery. I checked my bank and found a ton of them.

Alchemy: Ale, Combine Potion Vial, Fennel(3), Kunark Conflagrant Powder
Baking: Cup of Sugar, Succulent Flesh
Brewing: Conflagrant Bone Dust, Water Flask
Fletching: Conflagrant Wood, Planing Tool
Jewelcrafting: Cleaning Solution, Conflagrant Diamond, Half-Moon Cut Tool, Jewelers Glass - EXPENSIVE THOUGH
Pottery: Don't remember offhand, but follow the same line. RoS materials.
Smithing: Conflagrant Ore, Smithy Hammer
Tailoring: Conflagrant Reptile Skin, Skinning Knife
Velium Geode Bracelet
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: WRIST
WT: 0.2 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot type 7:empty
This item is not used in any recipes.
Components: Geode, Velium Bar
In: Jeweler's Kit, Planar Jeweler's Kit, Collapsible Jeweler's Kit, Jewelry Making Table (Placeable), Jewelry Making Table, Guild Jewelry Making TableYield: 1 this has a skill of 302 geodes are foraged
by the ton and always on vendors.
item_1092.gif
Velium Bar
WT: 0.3 Size: SMALL
Stackable up to 1000
NPCs sell this at 262p4g9s9c this is a fast and cheap way to get js up but dont use it or blue diamond combos until you get within about 220 skill level the rest is easy just save and vendor dive all the cut stones that rain like candy

Velium Geode Bracelet
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: WRIST
WT: 0.2 Size: TINY
Slot type 7:empty
This item is not used in any recipes.
Components: Geode, Velium Bar
In: Jeweler's Kit, Planar Jeweler's Kit, Collapsible Jeweler's Kit, Jewelry Making Table (Placeable), Jewelry Making Table, Guild Jewelry Making TableYield: 1 this has a skill of 302 geodes are foraged
by the ton and always on vendors.
item_1092.gif
Velium Bar
WT: 0.3 Size: SMALL
Stackable up to 1000
NPCs sell this at 262p4g9s9c this is a fast and cheap way to get js up but dont use it or blue diamond combos until you get within about 220 skill level the rest is easy just save and vendor dive all the cut stones that rain like candy
just a side note save every single sunshard pebble and ore you get they will top off a lot of tradeskills as theres a combo for them in nearly all the tradeskills

Question - Tradeskill automation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back