• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Top Chat Users

Redbot

Administrator!
Staff member
RedCents
34,651Β’
Last edited:

Sum1

RedCents
3,044Β’
If you parsed out all the messages between @kaen01 and @dannuic where they're just giving each other massive amounts of shit, they'd have like 15 messages.

:)

ChatWithThisName

RedCents
1,349Β’
LOL @Sum1 I was going to say, Kaen likes to give partial responses, Half of mine are probably me trying to dig information out of Kaen's responses :p

RedCents
818Β’
Lol.... I can't argue with how helpful the top, in fact all people listed are,... But I also have to agree with sum1 and chats here.... Lol

Plenty of nonsense has gone on, but it'd be a pretty bland experience without it all.. I hardly chat but regularly check... Lurk.... What's going on, always either a good laugh or some useful info to be had!

Sum1

RedCents
3,044Β’
Honestly, probably the only reason I'm in there is because of all the help Knightly gave me troubleshooting my client freezing issues.

RedCents
528Β’
Lol.... I can't argue with how helpful the top, in fact all people listed are,... But I also have to agree with sum1 and chats here.... Lol

Plenty of nonsense has gone on, but it'd be a pretty bland experience without it all.. I hardly chat but regularly check... Lurk.... What's going on, always either a good laugh or some useful info to be had!
I'm not sure I am helpful.. but I do provide some of the flavor you're talking about...