• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Toons lagging (1 Viewer)

Hondorian

RedCents
80¢
my 6 box team is really lagging with chase on can you use this from 2pc's at the same time or do you need the team on 1pc? Thanks!

Solution
my 6 box team is really lagging with chase on can you use this from 2pc's at the same time or do you need the team on 1pc? Thanks!
Yes, you can run this from two PCs, using DanNet or EQBCS to communicate, but it sounds like you need to follow Sic's setup guide for the CPU limiter to fix your background FPS issues that cause your chasers to get stuck on stuff or get too far away.

Allowing the game to control background FPS will either lag your non-focused window characters out OR inefficiently use CPU resources.
Yes, you can run this from two PCs, using DanNet or EQBCS to communicate, but it sounds like you need to follow Sic's setup guide for the CPU limiter to fix your background FPS issues that cause your chasers to get stuck on stuff or get too far away.

Allowing the game to control background FPS will either lag your non-focused window characters out OR inefficiently use CPU resources.

Solution

oh wow thank you!

Problem - Toons lagging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back