• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

World of Warcraft - To all whom have received a "Vacation" From EQ (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Hello, I invite you all to join me on a Private WoW Wrath of the Lich King server. IF you would like to at least check it out feel free to message me.

lol. i just resubbed my accounts when they suspended me. figure im done with their bullshit. but ill keep usign rg. this is a good site with good people. even if im not into eq atm

Synergie is dying. I just quit playing that server lol. It's got a lot of nice features for sure but the population is dropping. Blizz is dropping their LK servers later this year and they're releasing the DK class early. Everyone will be able to make 1 DK without having to have a level 55 toon but all other DKs you make will require that you have a level 55 toon.

Lol. i honestly tried to give it a go. managed to get a dh to 60. love my guildies there. realized they were the only reason i even thought about it lol. but hey, thats what disco is for:)

World of Warcraft - To all whom have received a "Vacation" From EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back