MQ2 is no longer a thing, mq2 is the old 32 bit version which was already being phased out as the newest, version just "MacroQuest" or "MQ" --- no "2" was coming into release.
with 64bit eq, MQ went 64bit and mq2 is now d.e.d, dead
Bunch of broad disclaimers and caveats and information:
There are a couple of small, yet important changes with MacroQuest vs the old MQ2 as explained >HERE<
Moving to MacroQuest mental notes:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases
6. your ini configuration files (like for kissassist) now reside in your "Config" folder and not your "Macro" folder
7. if you want the functionality of the MQ2 "MQ2TargetInfo" - They are now in 3 separate plugins: /plugin groupinfo/plugin targetinfo /plugin xtarinfo
MQ doesn't work on Truebox servers
MQ is not supported and does not work on Truebox servers. DarkPaw Games doesn't want multi-boxers, and we don't want to upset the official devs.