• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Emo - TLP PVP could be a go soon. (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
If you want to support this idea, please see the following link and reply to it with your feedback of how you'd like the PVP servers to be.

Depends on the response to the thread. You'll notice they allowed me to post in in Support instead of General ... Wink Wink Nod Nod.

imo Sullon Zek was a blast.

At least for me best time in my EQ life

:rock::rock:
I think a true pvp server would be amazing. True box it. And make hard-core. You lose coin when raided, gear, etc. Maybe add coin weight back? Even lose exp. Add some gambling to it. For example: Upon raiding/killing someone, that player gets a temporary flag that shows on the player, and in chat/who messages. Make him a target for others.

I remember playing pvp back in the day. Scary times!

Hard and Medium servers = No Mercenaries allowed :D

Care Bear server will have mercenaries.

I never played PvP for exactly that reason, in all seriousness. Also EQ PvP didn't feel right to me. Also I belong on carebear servers, I am fragile. I don't think I would have it in me now to get camped for hours and losing stuff the entire time.

We are on a site that gives unfair advnatage for a PVP fight and your asking us to support it? By definition this would be unfair.... we are not talking pve, we talking screwing other people's fun....

We are on a site that gives unfair advnatage for a PVP fight and your asking us to support it? By definition this would be unfair.... we are not talking pve, we talking screwing other people's fun....
But the Other Other people's fun is screwing with people.

As Sum 41 would say:

'Cause we like having fun at other people's expense, and
Cutting people is just a minor offence

sum41.PNG

Emo - TLP PVP could be a go soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back