• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Timothy / Magically Delicious Anniversary Quest (1 Viewer)

RedCents
175¢
Okay, this is my first time on most of the Anniversary Tasks. Timothy has been suggested as something that is relatively quick to get the coins, if you just spend some time gathering the ingredients first. Most of them I have a pretty good idea on where to get but I admit that the last time I killed a significant number of Treants was way back in South Karana, and those don't drop the flowers needed for the quest. Does anyone have a good spot they are willing to share to get some of these flowers? Good spots for any of the other ingredients are welcome as well, I am foraging right now in Rathe Chambers for the Spriggets.

- E

Okay, this is my first time on most of the Anniversary Tasks. Timothy has been suggested as something that is relatively quick to get the coins, if you just spend some time gathering the ingredients first. Most of them I have a pretty good idea on where to get but I admit that the last time I killed a significant number of Treants was way back in South Karana, and those don't drop the flowers needed for the quest. Does anyone have a good spot they are willing to share to get some of these flowers? Good spots for any of the other ingredients are welcome as well, I am foraging right now in Rathe Chambers for the Spriggets.

- E
Treant Flower - Off vendors. First check your lobby vendors. Then go to Tainted Karana and Dead Hills and check the vendors there - won't be many right now cause of the patch. Players get them and sell off. You can buy them for about 16 plat. Finally check the baz. Other than that ask in chat. These are super random but not rare drops and seem to drop less during this time of year. Of course you can farm them off mobs in Tainted Karana also

Corn Rose are ground spawns in Oceangreen Hills and Village right near the wall that divides them on both sides- about 20 each side per run thru

Koraskian Sprigget can be a pita to forage in Rath Council Chambers and very rare forage nearby

Drench Flower are another slow forage Frontier Mountains.

Blood Flowers are purchased

The alt I forage with is a 120 Ranger with all forage AA etc and gets 3 items per forage. So your mileage may be worse (or better)

I used to farm this one but it became such a pita with these forages for the bouquet that I burned out. But I do it every year for the alts that don't have it just for the reward since Jimmothy Junior reduces your food consumption and that is something I use tons of

There is a guy on our server who outfits all his alts in mounts from the Anniversary vendor so he does a boat load each year and this is what he suggests

1. Magically Delicious - 20 coins - 10ish mins
2. Fippy's Further Revenge - 10 - 15ish mins
3. What Happens in Neriak - 5 - 5 mins
4. Dead Dragons - 5 - 5ish mins
5. Defending Knowledge - 5 - 15ish mins

Last edited:

- E
treants in valley of lunanyn as well drop them... pretty common drop too..

grounds treants too.. and nice thing thats a direct port with your pocket druid...

Question - Timothy / Magically Delicious Anniversary Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back