• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

Discussion - That new toon novel feeling (1 Viewer)

RedCents
220¢
Like the smell of a new car, or the feeling of a fresh pressed 3 piece suit, rolling a brand new toon on a brand new server brings a novel feeling of fuzziness to me...and I don't quite know why.

Is it the thought of the future adventures it will experience? Perhaps, it is the addition of new skills to my future party that I am more excited for. Who knows but Cazic-Thule?

When you roll a new toon, what is your particular favorite part about it? What gives you that fuzzy feeling inside from the birth of a baby something-or-other?

RedCents
448¢
Like the smell of a new car, or the feeling of a fresh pressed 3 piece suit, rolling a brand new toon on a brand new server brings a novel feeling of fuzziness to me...and I don't quite know why.

Is it the thought of the future adventures it will experience? Perhaps, it is the addition of new skills to my future party that I am more excited for. Who knows but Cazic-Thule?

When you roll a new toon, what is your particular favorite part about it? What gives you that fuzzy feeling inside from the birth of a baby something-or-other?
I know the feeling, for me finding out all the things the different classes can do is amazing. Before Mq2 I had a war,clr and a beastlord. Now I tried all the classes up to FTP 110 and slowly working most of them up to 115 and max AA. First I used Kiss and manually made all the INI work (amazing feeling when you´re done with one) But now I use RGMercs.

RedCents
220¢
I know the feeling, for me finding out all the things the different classes can do is amazing. Before Mq2 I had a war,clr and a beastlord. Now I tried all the classes up to FTP 110 and slowly working most of them up to 115 and max AA. First I used Kiss and manually made all the INI work (amazing feeling when you´re done with one) But now I use RGMercs.
Yea, I really need to dive into KA and figure out all the settings and scripting and stuff. Just feels daunting to start from zero knowledge. hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)