• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - That new toon novel feeling (1 Viewer)

eqmzr06

RedCents
270¢
Like the smell of a new car, or the feeling of a fresh pressed 3 piece suit, rolling a brand new toon on a brand new server brings a novel feeling of fuzziness to me...and I don't quite know why.

Is it the thought of the future adventures it will experience? Perhaps, it is the addition of new skills to my future party that I am more excited for. Who knows but Cazic-Thule?

When you roll a new toon, what is your particular favorite part about it? What gives you that fuzzy feeling inside from the birth of a baby something-or-other?

Like the smell of a new car, or the feeling of a fresh pressed 3 piece suit, rolling a brand new toon on a brand new server brings a novel feeling of fuzziness to me...and I don't quite know why.

Is it the thought of the future adventures it will experience? Perhaps, it is the addition of new skills to my future party that I am more excited for. Who knows but Cazic-Thule?

When you roll a new toon, what is your particular favorite part about it? What gives you that fuzzy feeling inside from the birth of a baby something-or-other?
I know the feeling, for me finding out all the things the different classes can do is amazing. Before Mq2 I had a war,clr and a beastlord. Now I tried all the classes up to FTP 110 and slowly working most of them up to 115 and max AA. First I used Kiss and manually made all the INI work (amazing feeling when you´re done with one) But now I use RGMercs.

I know the feeling, for me finding out all the things the different classes can do is amazing. Before Mq2 I had a war,clr and a beastlord. Now I tried all the classes up to FTP 110 and slowly working most of them up to 115 and max AA. First I used Kiss and manually made all the INI work (amazing feeling when you´re done with one) But now I use RGMercs.
Yea, I really need to dive into KA and figure out all the settings and scripting and stuff. Just feels daunting to start from zero knowledge. hehehe

Discussion - That new toon novel feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back