• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Thank You (1 Viewer)

sirkenshin

RedCents
494¢
Hello Everyone,

Thought I'd say a big THANK YOU for all the guides and tools available here to get my first group from level 1 to 115 in around 2 months! I have not purchased any expansions (yet) for any of my accounts so I'm locked at level 115 with Torment of Velious expansion but I'm sure I can stay busy with events, alternate advancements, trade skills and more until a sale comes later (Septemberish?) this year :)

nice! plenty of stuff to do.

keep in mind sale might come in like sept or whatever, but xpacs are usually december (and pre-release sooner) so a little more money, but will have current content

Hello Everyone,

Thought I'd say a big THANK YOU for all the guides and tools available here to get my first group from level 1 to 115 in around 2 months! I have not purchased any expansions (yet) for any of my accounts so I'm locked at level 115 with Torment of Velious expansion but I'm sure I can stay busy with events, alternate advancements, trade skills and more until a sale comes later (Septemberish?) this year :)
This is what I do so I am always an expansion behind. Sometimes I will get the base version in January if I have the money on my main. But that sale in Sept/Oct is the time to get all my accounts whichever version they need.

And like right now, there is only so much time and so many things to do. I am torn between doing Anniversary stuff and the bonus exp. Keep trying to go for the exp but then I find an alt that needs the port Stein or the Feather etc

Thanks everyone! Maybe I'll have a better paying job by the time the newest expansion rolls around and it will not matter if I purchase it for each account 😆 Until then time to catch up and enjoy the continuous progression of Everquest and trying more tools/guides always posted here.

I am in the same boat! I moved to live around January, and got my team up to 115 and knocked out AA's. Wrapped up MPG group trials for resists, almost done with 2.0's, and working through DoN progression for that boost before I start working on CoTF+ expansion progression for the hero AA boosts. That shm rez stick is on the "to-do" list, and when the discount season comes around, I hope to have worked through a decent amount of the prior expansion progression at that point. Definitely a lot to do in a game which has decades of content to play around in, not including any fun anniversary stuff to go after. I got that pok port stein, and within the first day probably used it 20 times. I have this itch to start with raid content in classic and run as high as I can just for fun and to say I did it, but when 1 swing mercs raid bosses you spend more timing running there than the actual fight lol.

Fabulous - Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back