• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Test drive (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hello there i was wondering if theres a trial period to try this out i currently use MMOBugs and really am interested in trying this out i play on emulator servers , also is there a loot macro in your mq2 downlaod thanks again

RedCents
1,655¢
Welcome. I would suggest that you take a look at some of the starting videos to see how to run a group and how to set up things. Ask questions (give details ) most everyone here will help answer them. But the most important thing is to just have fun.

Zeb

RedCents
30¢
Majority of things found on MMOBugs can be found here as well. Ive used it before and made the swap. They are doing awesome things here, and working on moving to a new system which is faster and better!

Goatse Moneyshot

BANNED UNTIL SENSITIVITY TRAINING COMPLETE
RedCents
256¢
Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

Users who are viewing this thread