• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Terror of Luclin (Pre-Orders now live Oct 12) (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
1,999¢
Are the TS items on the merchants to start trying to make the new TS gear? Last year the right components weren't on the merchants for a few weeks.

RedCents
789¢
If I preorder do I get access to tov and cov right away or do I have to wait until the release date.

I’m assuming the latter but does anyone know for sure?
Previously you got access to live zones right away. Would have to log out completely though. Should be the same here.

I am wondering if they will make ToV free for everyone at the start or delay it like they did TBL.

RedCents
361¢
I missed launch due to irl reasons, but saw plenty of reviews that led me to skip CoV on my 6. I'm preordering ToL, not really based on anything though other than being tired of ToV

RedCents
1,708¢
I liked CoV for the zones. Not the usual SoV (that you have in tov) zones i used to go to.
It should have been better with Iceclad 2.0 and Thurgadin - Icewell Keep.
But yeah content was poor compared to Tov which had at least the earring tasks arc.
I hope we'll have some challeging and fun things in that new Xpac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)