• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Temple of Veeshan (COV) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,394¢
Anyone figure a way out of the lava yet? I seen a whole wing that can be reached with levitation that wasn't on my map and another zone pad to western waste. I spent a couple hours with levitate scaling all of the walls to no avail.

Anyone figure a way out of the lava yet? I seen a whole wing that can be reached with levitation that wasn't on my map and another zone pad to western waste. I spent a couple hours with levitate scaling all of the walls to no avail.
Good's maps have a few points marked. I found these points not to be the best, but I was able to find a way up on top rightish side of the snip below
1608062061557.png

oh - DEFINITELY need lev to get outta that bs (at least in my prolly 30-45 minutes being lost down there yesterday)

I found Western Waste is also a real pita with the Ice Crystals. Had to block out over a dozen collecting spawns.

Got the mage summoning rings. haha

The mesh for WW needs a lot of adjustments for collections to work right because you get stuck on ice crystal formations AND the dragon nest leaves thingies. Once I watched it run for a couple of hours and made adjustments to mark as unwalkable any of the problem spots it really fixed it up well. I rarely get stuck anymore... BUT ... the dragon egg collectibles often spawn ON TOP of those dragon nest thingies, so by blocking them you also skip collecting anything on top of them. You can try to connect sections of the mesh in small walkable areas, but it's a pita.

I have my WW mesh with 0 invalid spawns using MQ2GroundSpawns. I have a couple of crystal formations blocked out where the mesh thinks you can path through the middle, but the middle isn't pathable. Some of the dragon nests overhang were showing I could walk under them when I couldn't and I had to sort that bit. But beyond that my mesh has been solid for me. Did all groundspawn collections, partisan and merc in WW without an issue.

Since I started working on MQ2GroundSpawns I've found that trying to get collections first will usually lead to fixing a majority of the meshes issues.

Discussion - Temple of Veeshan (COV)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back