• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tell notification (1 Viewer)

cloudchaser

RedCents
60¢
Hi everyone,

I know it´s somewhere here, but i can´t find it. :) I need a resource that makes an audio trigger whenever one of my toons receives a tell, so i know it even when that character is hidden behind other windows.

thanks for your help in advance :)

ok, it works perfectly, thanks but its WAY too silent! any way to make it MUCH louder and MUCH longer? i hear a lot of music while playing and that 1 beep just won´t cut it :(

be careful with /flashontells it still might break the window focus and make your movement erratic on the toon your moving around with your keyboard.

the beep stuff i had put here, was erroneous, sorry about that.

Last edited:
I just used flash and beep, it was quite loud for me. But you can also use Audio Triggers and set it to play a loud sound when someone "tells you". It was good and really loud. The only downside was that it triggered in some fights, can't remember why. I think it was an item telling you something.

Question - Tell notification

Users who are viewing this thread

Back