• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - TBL Chase loot Does it drop in instances

RedCents
4,576¢
I have done a shit ton of that mission , and I mean a SHIT TON lol, and never had a piece drop. I have also done a shit ton of mob camping for items in the regular zone and have only seen one piece drop, which was the shoulder.

A shit ton-I think its a letterkenny measurement i dont know lol!

RedCents
1,335¢
yes 100%, drop rate is very low
Ok Good, cause I am gonna mesh edit the shit outta that zone, grab an instance and farm the shit outta it :) I just wasn't sure if they dropped in there or not. I am not doing it for chase loot really, gonna evolve items. I just wanted a shot at getting chase loot while doing it.

RedCents
5,633¢
The chances of getting chase in instances vs static zones is probably sort of like winning the lottery 5 times vs winning the lottery once. It's POSSIBLE.... but the chances are so low you may as well just never expect to have it happen.

RedCents
84¢
As always, it's random or so, last week had 2 eok ones in a raw (less than 5 mins) then i know i'll never since one again for months. You need in fact a lot of luck :) and if it's the case, just play lottery :P