• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Super easy Plat in Neriak FQ (1 Viewer)

veetcypher

RedCents
In the Neriak Foreign Quarter, just above the Soulbinder, is an npc named Razeela M'loch. Hail her and she will give you a spiel about how she's arming some special group of DE's. She says she needs weapons and armor.

I gave her all of the rusty stuff I had collected during my last foray. About every other time she just said 'thank you', but she gave me an elixir of minor learning, an elixir of learning, essence of froglok, and essence of high elf.

The elixirs are lore, so I've decided to use them in between times going to her. The essences sell to vendors for 60p. Seeing that they charge 600p, you can probably sell to players for 400p or so. I'm really not into the whole bazaar thing, so I don't know for sure.

Also, there appears to be a timer on this. Seems I could give her two items (one at a time) and then I'd have to wait a couple minutes before she quit giving the stuff back to me saying that she didn't need it.

Update:

The above was done with a lvl 19 DE Magician who had completed the initial steps to get the adventurer's stone.

I tried the same with a lvl 16 DE Magician who had not completed this and met with no success.

Last edited:
That's cause this is a month old and the war was a very short-term event. Or a series of events rather.

Super easy Plat in Neriak FQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back