• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Success! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
575¢
After a few hours of tweaking and fine tuning, I've not only managed to get kissassist fully working with my 6 box, I've built my own INIs from scratch for each toon!

Just wanted to say thank ya to everyone who helped me figure this whole thing out =)

That's fantastic!! You have opened up this game to play at your speed, without having to wait endless hours looking to join or fill out your group(s) with strangers. Welcome to the new addiction.

One thing that I seem to forget about, but need to start doing, is posting your INI's, every 5 or 10 levels, to the resources area. This really helps out others. You can always go there and choose a toon that's a few levels higher then yours, then down grade spells to your level by searching spells on allakhazam.

Congrats and Happy hunting!

-Taz

1662351310552.png
Safe to say I've gotten it running pretty smooth hehe, decided I'd run all but my SK on RGMercs for leveling, while SK remains on KissAssist thru leveling since I know the class like the back of my hand and INI configs are cake. Piloting the SK still tho, I tried puller mode while I played wizzy and there's just too many factors for smooth play that I don't feel like dealing with.

View attachment 41752
Safe to say I've gotten it running pretty smooth hehe, decided I'd run all but my SK on RGMercs for leveling, while SK remains on KissAssist thru leveling since I know the class like the back of my hand and INI configs are cake. Piloting the SK still tho, I tried puller mode while I played wizzy and there's just too many factors for smooth play that I don't feel like dealing with.

It's not etched in stone, but typically most folks will drive with the tank for ease of pulling and navigation. What you said sounds so familiar. I started out on RGMercs. I also was driving with my SK. Now here comes the shameless plug, I tried out MQ2EsKay on SK, and now I won't, or don't want to, drive without it. Set a camp; put the SK in Sic mode (mode 7); roam around and tag something with the test of power line; hit the return to camp button; sit back and watch the show. Rinse and repeat.

Be well. Welcome to the real world. You have taken the Red Pill.

Last edited:
I'm planning on checking out those plugins once I land new job, currently I'm flipping kronos for my primary sub and using redcents for mq haha. Honestly editing so many inis and tweaking really made me want to get into writing my own macros or luas to learn how it all works, and maybe put something out, or don't - it just seems appealing to my short attention span mind(infinite things I could do really) lol

IRL - Success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back