• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

subscription is Active in usercp but no access to 2nd level. (1 Viewer)

Any help here would be nice. I can't get into the EQ 2nd level. I'm paid up, so I assume it must have something to do with the switch over. I don't think I've ever had a different login/password. Maybe there is a way to reset it? feel free to email me or post something here. TIA!

All of you (Except for Naes) check and see if you have access now. Let me know.

Naes: What's your username on Redguides? Or were you even on Redguides?

Unrelated, but did you happen play EQ1 on Erollisi Marr?

I paid for the redguides subscription , And was wondering why I do not have access to level 2 on this site? If some one could plz ck for me. thank you

Same here no access on lvl 2.

And I have been wondering if Naes has played on Emarr as well But i believe it was spelled Naeas. He was the first dude I GK'd with. Actually it was cus Of him and his cousin I ever found out about MQ2

Some of these people asking why they don't have access may be if they joined around 1 or 2 months before the switch their access did not change over as well.

Took care of you acas...

I remember a Naes, spelt that way, on Emarr.

Hah yea I played Emarr for a little bit during 2002-2003. Led some pickup raids here and there.

And there was a Naeas, he was a wood elf warrior iirc, whereas I was a half elf ranger. Commonly I am mistaken for him.

Hi, tried to access level 2 forums today, without success. All was working fine 'till today, and user CP shows subscription as active through next month.

I want to see the forums, not a man with pipe admonishing me. Cheers for any help.

You'll want to talk to redbot via the contact us link as the only one that I see is from 07-16-2005 to 02-16-2007. If you paid after the information was transfered over red would have a reciept for it and will be able to help you.

Same Problem with me.
I payed for the level 2 access on redguides, but I can't access the level 2 forums on this site.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Fetta2,

According to record, your subscription to EQ1 expired last October and you haven't purchased another one since. I gave you a few months of EQ1 for now, but please give me the date you purchased your next subscription and which you purchased.

subscription is Active in usercp but no access to 2nd level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back