• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - stuck in guild hall (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
I have 5 toons from 5 different accounts stuck in the guild hall. They're in 2 different guilds and I've tried logging into them from 2 different computers. Each time I get messages saying the server isn't responding and then you have been disconnected, Anyone else? Any thoughts? I've posted on eq forums, but nothing so far. Asked in general chat and also got no replies.

If Hylander's suggestion fixed it then you may have a corrupt zone file.

If it doesn't then:

Are you using the same internet connection for the 2 computers?

I do not see any post close to this issue on the eq forums - where did you post it? Like under what sub forum

But if it happens on both computers, and both accounts it sounds like your internet connection.

Power cycle is first and easiest.

Test your connection is next

I was able to return home on them.
I can't imagine the zone file would suddenly go corrupt on both pc's at once. Cranked up my laptop and used my phone hotspot and had no issues, so maybe just my internet somehow. Just very odd how it's only the guild hall that the issues occurs with, not other zones.

Guild Hall is an instanced zone that has to spin up would likely be the difference. But the best way to know if you have a corrupt zone file is to do a full file check from the EQ launcher, it’s pretty quick.

Problem - stuck in guild hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back