• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Strangest GM Checks ever (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
Okay, So I'll start with my Strangest GM check ever.

While running through the fort and pulling mobs to headshot near my friend, a GM appears, "Doex says, 'Hi there! This is GM Doex. If you're at your computer, please sent me a tell. Thank you!."

Why on earth would you think a Ranger would be AFK while actively pulling and head-shotting mobs? There are no programs that can achieve what a human can do with a ranger. It's grueling and just yeah. I mean an SK I could understand, but a Ranger... Give me a break.

Fortunately, I saw his say, otherwise, I would have been toast and would have had to argue the same exact thing in support.

GM Fail.

Okay, So I'll start with my Strangest GM check ever.

While running through the fort and pulling mobs to headshot near my friend, a GM appears, "Doex says, 'Hi there! This is GM Doex. If you're at your computer, please sent me a tell. Thank you!."

Why on earth would you think a Ranger would be AFK while actively pulling and head-shotting mobs? There are no programs that can achieve what a human can do with a ranger. It's grueling and just yeah. I mean an SK I could understand, but a Ranger... Give me a break.

Fortunately, I saw his say, otherwise, I would have been toast and would have had to argue the same exact thing in support.

GM Fail.
A few macros could do that :)

Funny - Strangest GM Checks ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back