• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Stoneroot Falls (1 Viewer)

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,554¢
Hi all,

I am totally unfamiliar with Stoneroot Falls. Teek gave me “a simple task” to go kill 5 drachnids in Stoneroot Falls. After I finally get there, running through Undeshore was an adventure, I see the drachnids on the map in the lower mid section of the zone. My question is there an easy way to get down from the cliff area at the zone? Do I need to levi the group down? Thanks for any advice.

Be well. Happy gaming.

Thanks Red. I did see Almars guide after I wandered into the northern area that he said was too mob dense. :)

I guess when I read his guide, I was hoping he outlined a path down from the cliff. ok so it looks Levi’s all around.

I appreciate the feedback.

Be well. Happy gaming.

Thanks for all the feedback. I made sure my 3 INT casters had the Perfect Invis AA. Is it a waste of points? Maybe, but until my enchanter gets Group Perfected Invis, I figure I would waste the points. I had my enchanter cast levitation and then invis on the SK, Cleric, and Beastie one by one. Ran the SK in midair and then descend to a safe spot. Rinse and repeat for the cleric then beastie girl. I might have been able to do it all at once as a group, but after all the troubles I had traveling there and trying to get set-up, I did not want to chance it. Nothing like the navmesh being a bit funky in Undershore and then having a mob see through regular invis. Totally embarrassing getting wiped by a hoard of light blue and green mobs .I finally realized you could levi across Undershore, so I said screw navmesh - I am not going over the land.

I think group perfected is around level 75 or 76. Right when Teek offers the next set of hot zone quests.... Sigh...

Be well. Happy gaming.

Thanks for all the feedback. I made sure my 3 INT casters had the Perfect Invis AA. Is it a waste of points? Maybe, but until my enchanter gets Group Perfected Invis, I figure I would waste the points. I had my enchanter cast levitation and then invis on the SK, Cleric, and Beastie one by one. Ran the SK in midair and then descend to a safe spot. Rinse and repeat for the cleric then beastie girl. I might have been able to do it all at once as a group, but after all the troubles I had traveling there and trying to get set-up, I did not want to chance it. Nothing like the navmesh being a bit funky in Undershore and then having a mob see through regular invis. Totally embarrassing getting wiped by a hoard of light blue and green mobs .I finally realized you could levi across Undershore, so I said screw navmesh - I am not going over the land.

I think group perfected is around level 75 or 76. Right when Teek offers the next set of hot zone quests.... Sigh...

Be well. Happy gaming.
Not a waste. You will get all aas eventually. Autogrant currently goes up to ToV, so you don't even have to turn on AAXP on a regular server if you are all access

Question - Stoneroot Falls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back