• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

SK Epic on TLP (RIZO) (1 Viewer)

C5Wood

RedCents
Hello all,

Just signed up, couldn't find a similar post so I apologize if this is redundant.

I have just started playing EQ again, and have noticed it's sometimes difficult to figure out what is really the ground truth on the TLP. Loot tables, quest, etc differ from P99 and Allakhazam with some wild inconsitencies.

With Kunark launching soon, I was wondering if anyone knew if the "use invis" trick for SK turn-ins will work? I have a lot of the Darkforge and other pieces to start the quest, but if I can skip all that it would certainly be a time saver.

Thoughts? Thank you.

The info is unreliable because every new TLP comes with new bug fixes at this point. Whether they return something to its original state, and pump it up as expansions come out, or change something to how it was originally intended to be. So even if it worked on the last TLP no one can tell you for sure until someone tries it on this one.

SK Epic on TLP (RIZO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back