• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK epic 1.5 vs 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, i was looking at the SK epics and see that the 1.5 "Reaper Strike" gives to your group bonuses while the 2.0 "Lich sting" gives only to you (although better bonuses). So, considering only the clicky, does the 2.0 really better than the 1.5 ?

Does having all the 2.0 epics (in my case Berz, Shm, SK, and bard) make a real difference for your group or is it again a thing of some "inches" more ? (not sure if my sentence is good english)

Does having all the 2.0 epics (in my case Berz, Shm, SK, and bard) make a real difference for your group or is it again a thing of some "inches" more ? (not sure if my sentence is good english)
zerk (if you don't know if you need it or not, you need it)
shm 100%
shd 100%

To revive this really old thread.

So I have epics 1.5 on SK and SHM,

rest of group is, BER, BRD, CLR, BST. All are about level 82 TBM armour with level 75 augs in most slots

Is it possible with this group to do the 2.0 epics? Is it still just the BER and BRD that I should get epics for too? and would it make sense to get the 2.0s first, or get all my 1.5s?

Thanks as always :)

To revive this really old thread.

So I have epics 1.5 on SK and SHM,

rest of group is, BER, BRD, CLR, BST. All are about level 82 TBM armour with level 75 augs in most slots

Is it possible with this group to do the 2.0 epics? Is it still just the BER and BRD that I should get epics for too? and would it make sense to get the 2.0s first, or get all my 1.5s?

Thanks as always :)
You can probably do the whole thing with that group at your level. I usually wait until around 90 or so because I normally PL my groups and that's the point that they start grouping with the higher level toons. In most cases, the toons solo their epics around that level.

Definitely get bard, and probably should get CLR and BER.

It doesn't really matter if you get all the 1.5s first or focus on 2.0s for the SK and SHM. Just go with whatever seems easiest for you to manage. Some routes from 1.5 to 2.0 are short and easy, and some are as long as the 1.5 quest.

You can probably do the whole thing with that group at your level. I usually wait until around 90 or so because I normally PL my groups and that's the point that they start grouping with the higher level toons. In most cases, the toons solo their epics around that level.

Definitely get bard, and probably should get CLR and BER.

It doesn't really matter if you get all the 1.5s first or focus on 2.0s for the SK and SHM. Just go with whatever seems easiest for you to manage. Some routes from 1.5 to 2.0 are short and easy, and some are as long as the 1.5 quest.
Thankyou, I know there is some cross over of zones, but I tend to focus on one at a time, so will probably look to get the SHM and SK done first then to max their use while I do other bits inbetween :) If BRD is a def, thats the next though :)

Question - SK epic 1.5 vs 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back