• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Question - SK dex (1 Viewer)

How much Hdex is enough on an sk for my group tank? He is currently 2165.
just be sure you're looking at HDex and not "dex" a lot of folks are *CERTAIN* they're looking at hdex when they are not.

2k is a great threshold to hit

My main SK is 2427 with group gear - I haven't farmed all the Seaglass Curio's i want yet by a long shot, but haven't been farming at all.
this 3412 is my dex, not my hdex
1619579286290.png
this +# is my hdex
1619579229890.png

2k is a solid base to work from

I would keep pumping as much as you can get - you're not going to get the same mileage from other h stats

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to keep farming those curio's. I do have a bard in group. Sic, my dex is 3592 atm.
aye, sounds like you were looking in the right place (you can just about completely ignore your regular stats as you get plenty with gear)

you're doing great so far - keep pushing for that 2200, then 2400, then 2600, then the moooon

Question - SK dex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back